Thursday, April 5, 2012

Yarn Jewelry





I always have several knitting projects going at once, and sometimes when they are all time consuming, I start to get bored. So, for a little instant gratification, I will make a very small project. I came across a cool bracelet pattern on Ravelry, and I was inspired to make yarn jewelry. It also got me excited about doing crochet again. I tried a new technique of pre-stringing the beads on the yarn. It worked out great. I am hoping to incorporate more beads into my knitting. I have been considering getting into jewelry making for awhile, and this was a good step in that direction. The first bracelet is called the Beaded Chains Bracelet. The pattern can be found on Ravelry. The second, is one I call Island Bracelet. It is my own design.

No comments:

Post a Comment